WELCOME HOME, DIASPORANS | Welcome home diasporans but first things first !!
(1) do not come here and start tracking down your ex for a small fling during holiday, they have moved on and tracking them down does not only break families but when we catch you we will break your jaw too.
(2) please be yourself, dont use these fake accents, there are people here at home who speak better English than you.
(3) do not go about telling people about where you are, you will be surprised that half of Zimbabweans have been to those places holidaying or hustling so CapeTown, New York or London yaurikuda kushamisira nayo we know it better than you.
(4) dont spend more than your budget wozoda kunyebera mabond edu
(5) munanobata mawoko, kubva kunze kwenyika musasiye tsika ikoko, chemai nevanochema, sekai nevanoseka….
Musazotaura muchitinongedza nekey dzemota dzenyu nekuti mota dzava mushikashika kuno kuZimbabwe.Enjoy your stay but tuvana twenyu tusina hunu siyayi ikoko diaspora.
-Nomathemba Primrose Ndebele