SPEAKING UP FOR MY SINGLE FRIENDS | I’m tired of hearing people asking my single friends “when are you getting married.”
Let me speak on your behalf baby girl.
1. Give her time to get her own things first so that, that man doesn’t think he can control her with assets and materialism.
2. Allow her to understand herself, know what she wants out of life and needs in a man so she doesn’t settle for anything less.
3. Give her time to really consider her options because excuse me- once she ties the knot
she intends to keep it tied.
4. And look if she’s not looking to get married-that’s what it is.
5. A girl can take her time, hazvizi zvekumhanya! Vannessa Chironga