REASONS WHY WOMEN LEAVE MEN THEY REALLY LOVE | Here are 5 reasons why women leave the men they love.
1. Lack of common interests are not a good sign – Okay, before I say anything, I want you to know that people change with time. It might be you or it might be your partner. It is very true that negatives attract, but you both should have some common interests. If you transitioned, it’s not necessary that your partner too transitioned with you. It was these common interests that initially helped you both bond, their absence will have a drastic affect on your relationship.
Any girl would be left questioning her decisions. My friend’s ex used to adore so many things about her but she told me that by the end of the relationship, he started to disapprove of almost everything she did, as if she were inclined to please him.
2. Lack of communication will kill you – Women need someone to talk to, it’s impractical for a guy to be by her side all the time but if you are absent most of the time you are giving her one less of a reason to hold on. If you are not with her every time she needs you, its like practically asking her to move on. My friend’s ex would be absent for days without any explanation.
And by being there, I also mean that you need to be mentally present. You need to “listen” to her, not just nod your head at everything she says. Pay attention, become a valid part of the conversation and make the conversation lively. That’s the only way you can strengthen communication between the two of you and will make your relationship great.
3. Physical Intimacy is very important – Women need just as much physical intimacy as men. If you stop making se_xual advances or are not taking care of her needs, she is probably going to think that there is someone else who is taking care of your desires for you. She is probably going to feel unwanted and worthless which will be very damaging for your relationship.
Being physically intimate says a lot of things without the usage of words. Yes, not everyone who gets laid is in love, but love is the number one reason people have s_ex. If you care about your partner and their needs in bed, they will have an assurance that your relation is something worth holding on to and their is some spark left between you two.
And I’m not talking about lust here. Lust can only survive for a while, love stays forever. You can only feel lust for someone for so long, and then it will go away and you won’t be attracted to them anymore. When you love someone, you are more attracted towards them, naturally.
4. Selfishness takes over – You are more invested into activities that please you, the less time you give her, the more distort she starts to feel about the relationship. Women want to be a priority, they don’t want to be treated as convenience. If you want to be left alone, she will show resistance to a certain extent after that she will seriously consider that you should be left alone for good. Their is no “I” in a relationship.
Remember, a relationship is an amalgam of things connected to one another giving you both reasons to hold on to one another. If these connections don’t exist anymore, your lady will no longer feel inclined to stay by your side. The biggest thing a woman needs is assurance and security. If your aren’t for filling your promises and not putting effort into your relationship, it will pull her apart bit by bit, to a point that she wouldn’t want to commit anymore and will probably look around for a new romance. A woman, unlike girls, doesn’t believe in fairy tales. She is a practical person and even though she would be very much in love with you, she would run out of reasons to hold on and when she does she will walk away.
5. Insecurities – Insecurities act like slow-acting-poison and slowly kill any relationship from the inside. When a person is insecure, they project a certain negative vibe towards others. Insecurity doesn’t go a long way and it can only make you lose people.
When a woman feels like her man is insecure, it’s a huge turn off. A man should have faith and trust in her woman, he shouldn’t be snooping around and he shouldn’t be asking her a million questions everyday. If you’re THIS insecure with the person you love, it just means you don’t really love them, love comes with trust and trust kills insecurities. Learn to trust your partners!